Whether you're sitting down to work on a laptop, sort through some paperwork, or get ready for your day, this captivating writing desk is the perfect platform. Two small drawers - one on each side - keep pens, pencils, and notes at your fingertips. A dropdown front on the large center drawer makes it easy to place a keyboard or keep your notes below the desktop. Generous cabriole legs showcase the whitewash finish and give the desk a lofty look and feel. To complete to aesthetic, pair this writing desk with the matching upholstered chair or stool, each sold separately.
- English dovetail drawer construction
- A 1940's Hollywood vibe steals the spotlight with glam crystal hardware and feminine styling
- Desk only, matching upholstered chair / stool sold separately
- Three drawers glide out on ball bearing side guides for easy storage access
- Central drawerfront drops down on inset hinges for easy access and keyboard placement
- Elegant white-brushed finish allows light brown wood to shine through for a vintage effect
- Crisp solid cream drawerfronts feature framed borders and delicate dentil accent trim
- Brushed goldtone knobs on drawers offer a beautiful counterpoint to the cream finish
- Crafted with select hardwoods and solid wood veneers for an enduring finish
- Some assembly required; hardware kit and instructions included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.